The implementation of mathematical modeling methods in engineering and manufacturing reduces the number of prototypes and their testing. While forecasting activity and risk assessment in economics and environmental science requires mathematical modeling. Furthermore, software implementation of any deterministic or stochastic model requires the use of computational methods.
The main focus area of our company is algorithm development and software implementation of the various computational mathematical methods, which are the following:
- Multivariate conditional and unconditional optimization
- Numerical solutions of partial differential equations
- Numerical integration and differentiation
- Solving systems of linear and nonlinear equations
- Multivariate data approximation and interpolation
- Statistical data analysis, including classification methods, factor and time series analyses.
Math equation solvers
Simmakers develops solutions for the following mathematical areas:
Various mesh techniques can be applied: