Implementation of mathematical modeling methods in engineering and manufacturing allows to reduce the number of prototypes and their testing. Forecasting activity and risk asessment in economics and environmental science at present can’t go without mathematical modeling methods. At the same time, software implementation of any deterministic or stochastic mathematical model requires the use of computational mathematical methods.
In connection with this, the main area of our company is the algorithmization and software implementation of the various computational mathematical methods, which are the following:
• multivariate conditional and unconditional optimization;
• numerical solution of differential equations in partial derivatives;
• numerical integration and differentiation;
• systems of linear and nonlinear algebraic equations solving;
• multivariate data approximation and interpolation ;
• statistical data analysis, including classification methods, factor and time series analyses.
Math equation solvers
Solutions in the following mathematical areas: Optimization/Minimization/Maximization, Linear Algebra, Quadrature/Integration, Partial Differential Equations, Approximation, Interpolation/Extrapolation, Roots and Zeros, Nonlinear Functions, Special Functions, Differential Equations, Eigensystems, Random Numbers, Integral Equations, Spectrum Analysis, Statistics, Utility Functions, Matrix and Vector Mathematics.