The development of information systems which integrate, store, edit, analyze, share, and display geographic information.
The use of mapping technologies, remote sensing, land surveying, aerial photography, mathematics, photogrammetry, and geography allows us to provide GIS/GPS solutions based on:
• data representation methods (raster, vector, non-spatial data)
• data capturing methods
• raster-to-vector translation
• spatial analysis (data modeling, topological modeling, cartographic modeling, map overlay, automated cartography, geostatistics, address and reverse geocoding)
• data output, 2D/3D graphic display;
• GPS solutions on embedded devices;
• way navigation algorithms (routing ways);
• spatial ETL;
• spatially-aware databases.