We offers the development of information systems which integrate, store, edit, analyze, share, and display geographic information.
The use of mapping technologies, remote sensing, land surveying, aerial photography, mathematics, photogrammetry, and geography allows us to provide GIS/GPS services such as:
- Raster to vector translation and data restructuring
- Hydrological modeling
- Various graphic display techniques
- Developing models to project the data forward in time
- Geological data analysis
- Address and reverse geocoding
- Multi-criteria decision analysis
- Applications based on remote sensing
- Solutions for urban and regional planning
- Analysis with regards to engineering
With Simmakers, you get a competent solution created by highly qualified specialists in GIS software development.
Tasks, performed by Simmakers specialists:
We have several advantages that allow us to solve problems successfully:
- Partnership with NVIDIA. Being partners with NVIDIA , the world’s largest producer of graphics cards and GPUs, we apply the corporation’s latest achievements in the development of IT-solutions in computer graphics, data visualization and parallelization of computations.
- Extensive experience. Cooperating with customers from North America, Western Europe, Russia for more than a decade, our specialists have completed more than 30 complex projects on data visualization and computer simulation of physical and technological processes for various industries, including construction engineering, oil and gas extraction, metallurgy, film industry, healthcare, arts, etc.
- Profound technological expertise. Simmakers specialists have won high recognition and international awards in various fields and are professionals in applied mathematics, IT and software development. We actively collaborate with the leading international research and development centers, such as the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), the University of California (UCLA) and the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology.
- Custom-tailored service. In the development of IT solutions, we make the demands and needs of each customer as our highest priority. This approach allows us to develop trusting and mutually beneficial relations with customers resulting in beneficial effect on the efficiency of project implementation.
Listed below are some of our featured projects.
Development of software specifications to visualize email traffic on DYN servers
Visualization of DNS-network operation
Frost 3D Universal
See Full Portfolio
If you are looking for a company with a strong background in both low-level and high-level programming, then you have come to the right place. With expertise in highly specialized technologies and specific programming languages, our IT engineers will ensure you successfully implement your GIS project objectives.
Take advantage of our hands-on experience in:
- C++ (legacy/boost)
- C++ 11/14
- C# .NET 2.0+
- C++/C CUDA
- C++/C OpenCL
- Cg Shading Language
- Open Shading Language (OSL)
- OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL)
- DirectX Shading Language (HLSL)
- IL Assembly Language
- OpenGL modern + CG shaders
- CUDA + PTX
- DirectX + HLSL shaders
- OpenGL + Processing (Java)
- Qt 3D
- WPF (.NET C#)
- OpenGL ES (mobile)
Libraries and frameworks:
- Google Maps API
- Bing Maps SDK
- Yandex Maps API
- OpenStreetMap API
- Mac OS
- Mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Xbox One
Q: What is GIS?
A: A geographic information system (GIS) is a computer system for capturing, storing, checking, and displaying data related to positions on Earth’s surface.
Q: What are the benefits of GIS using?
A: The real power of GIS is performed by using spatial and statistical methods to analyze attribute and geographic information. The end result of the analysis can be derivative information, interpolated information or prioritized information.
Q: What are the applications of GIS?
A: Here are some examples:
Crime mapping is used by analysts in law enforcement agencies to map, visualize, and analyze crime incident patterns.
Historical geographic information system
A historical GIS is a geographic information system that may display, store and analyze data of past geographies and track changes in time.
A spatial hydrology model is one which simulates the water flow and transport on a specified region of the earth using GIS data structures.
A remote sensing application is a software application that processes remote sensing data. Remote sensing applications are similar to graphics software, but they enable generating geographic information from satellite and airborne sensor data.
Traditional knowledge Geographic Information Systems are the data, techniques, and technologies designed to document and utilize local knowledges in communities around the world. Traditional knowledge is information that encompasses the experiences of a particular culture or society.
Planning and engineering an infrastructure system is an iterative process in which the engineer tries to achieve an optimal solution within the applicable engineering design criteria. One of the most important problems is how to evaluate the fill and cut quantities of a road network.
Read other testimonials