Simmakers specialists are eager to assist you in creating software solutions related to CAD/CAM/CAE applying all highly professional competence and best practices in mathematical modeling, numerical methods, computer graphics, GPU’s, HPC’s and data processing.
We offer developing computer software to aid in engineering analysis tasks:
Simmakers developes systems to assist in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design:
We offer developing computer software to control machine tools and related machinery in the manufacturing of workpieces:
We offer software developent based on Simmakers CAE Platform.
A number of libraries and algorithms, implemented in the software platform, address the following issues:
Reduce your software development time with Simmakers CAE Platform!
[wptab name='Why Simmakers?']
Why Clients Choose Simmakers
The right mix of people, processes and technologies enables Simmakers to successfully help clients with even the most complex problems. Leverage our competitive advantages:
- Partnership with NVIDIA. Our partnership with NVIDIA, the world’s largest producer of graphics cards and GPUs, helps us implement best practices and progressive experience in visualization solutions for our clients.
- Talented team. The heart of Simmakers is its people. Hand-picked specialists at Simmakers with talent and passion for software development and formal sciences have achievements in subject areas at the international level.
- Profound technological expertise. Simmakers IT engineers possess expertise in numerous frameworks, tools and technologies required for VR software development, and are therefore able to devise optimal solutions for specific requirements.
- Extensive experience. Over more than a decade, Simmakers Ltd has completed over 10 complex visualization projects for clients across a variety of industries: healthcare, oil and gas, ecology, construction engineering, metallurgy, and others.
- Customer-centric approach. At Simmakers, we treat every project with all the respect to customer wants and needs. The creation of trustful and mutually beneficial relations with clients helps us achieve higher efficiency in project implementation.
- Seasoned management team. Simmakers is led by dedicated professionals with a proven track record in scientific research, software development, including CAD/CAM/CAE and project management.
[wptab name='Case Studies']
Listed below are some of our featured projects.
QCAD Case Study
If you are looking for a company with a strong background in both low-level and high-level programming, then you have come to the right place. With expertise in highly specialized technologies and specific programming languages, our IT engineers will ensure you successfully implement your Virtual Reality project objectives.
Take advantage of our hands-on experience in:
Graphics libraries and frameworks:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What is Virtual Reality?
A: Any Virtual Reality system is essentially a combination of hardware and software that allows users to become immersed in a realistic 3D setting and enables them to navigate and perform simulated activities. By involving multiple senses (visual, auditory, tactile) in the experience, the virtual environment gives the user a more complete representation of the world and thus provides a higher degree of engagement and a greater sense of presence.
Q: What are the applications of Virtual Reality?
A: VR is becoming a major component of many companies’ businesses functions. VR applications are used in architecture, construction, education, electronics, engineering, entertainment, equipment operation, fashion, gaming, healthcare, machinery maintenance, military operations, retail, surgeries, etc.
Q: How Virtual Reality (VR) differs from Augmented Reality (AR)?
A: Virtual Reality is a fully computer generated, interactive 3D environment. Advanced computing, networking, interaction, display and graphics technologies allow users to view, hear, touch, and even smell the created world. However, everything here is entirely virtual.
Augmented Reality, or mixed reality, supplements the real world with virtual (computer-generated) objects that coexist in the same space. In other words, AR links the real and virtual worlds.
Q: What kind of hardware is used in Virtual Reality systems?
A: VR systems can integrate head-mounted displays, data gloves, position trackers (magnetic, optical, inertial), head trackers, haptic devices, 3D controllers, stereoscopic 3D displays, VR domes, etc.
Q: What software is required for a VR system?
A: The basic components of a VR system can be broken down into an Input Processor, a Simulation Processor, a Rendering Processor, and a Virtual World Database (VWDB).
Q: What are the challenges in creating Virtual Reality systems?
A: The creation of a robust VR system, capable of producing an interactive immersive multisensory 3D synthetic environment, is often a technically challenging task. The major challenges that IT engineers are aware of include:
- Performance. Performance is the key requirement of any VR system. If the system is not updating the environment quickly enough, it is impossible for the app to operate in an interactive manner. Performance problems can cause the user to experience not just inconvenience and disengagement, but even physical side effects, like disorientation and cybersickness.
- Complexity. VR systems are inherently complex, since they integrate a wide variety of hardware components combined with an abundance of advanced algorithms and software code. This imposes strong requirements on software developers who should also take into account very low-level issues like processors, graphics hardware, drivers for particular VR I/O devices, etc.
- Reliability and stability. VR applications are required to run reliably. Many VR solutions are born in research labs where a program may crash once every five times, which is generally considered acceptable. Corporate users, however, expect a high-quality solution and will not tolerate any down time, crashes and sporadic behavior in the applications.
Q: What are the main advantages of Virtual Reality solutions from the User Experience standpoint?
A: VR applications significantly enrich human computer interaction. In comparison to traditional computer applications, they offer greater features:
- Interactivity. Synthesizing the environment at run-time, VR systems directly respond to user actions, which leads to the sensation of a more natural connection with the artificial world.
- Immersion, sense of presence and engagement. VR environments are perceptually immersive, providing a sense of presence and engagement. Sometimes, the sense of being “inside” the VR application can be very convincing and users may feel that they are a part of the running application.
- Multi-sensation. A VR system makes use of multiple human senses, including visual, auditory, haptic, smell, and taste. Multi-sensory presentation increases the degree of engagement in the virtual reality.
- User-generated content. In many virtual worlds, users can create persistent content, including parts of the virtual world itself, which other users can interact with.