- Software Development >
- Industries >
- Computer simulation >
- FROST 3D UNIVERSAL
- Ground freezing
- Ground freezing problems
- Thermosyphon technology for ground freezing
- Computer simulation of artificial ground freezing
- Computer Simulation of Ground Freezing under Oil Tank
- Thermal Analysis of Oil Pipeline on Permafrost
- Prediction of ground thaw formations around an oil well
- Lengthy section of a gas pipeline on permafrost (post on blog)
- Simulation of ground freezing in tunnel
- Thermal Analysis of a Road on Permafrost
- Thermal Analysis of a Frozen Core Dam with Filtration
- Ice Wall around Fukushima NPP
- About Simmakers Ltd
- Simulation Software Development
- Software for Oil and Gas Industry
- Modeling for Oil and Gas Industry
- Physical Processes Simulation
- Technological Processes
- Environmental Modeling
- CAD/CAM/CAE Software Development
- Mathematical Modeling
- 3D Application Development
- Geoinformation Systems Development
- Our products
Simmakers Ltd develops high-tech software and provides services in the field of computer simulation of physical and technological processes aimed at increasing economic efficiency and competitiveness of the business of our partners.
We have been developing science-intensive software since 2001. In this time, employees of the company have implemented projects in various fields including engineering, machinery construction, geology and the environment.
Simmakers Ltd is a resident of the Skolkovo Innovation Center.
We offer the development of new solutions and the improvement and optimization of existing applications in the fields of mathematics, physics, mechanics, statistics, and finance.
We have extensive work on the formation and development of information systems that integrate, store, edit, analyze, and display geographic information.
The use of mapping technologies, remote sensing, topography, aerial photography, photogrammetry, mathematics, and geography allow us to create GIS / GPS applications for our clients’ needs.
Development of software tools for specific tasks in oil and gas industry.
We strive to offer our clients the software tools they need to complete their objectives in the oil and gas industry. To reach these objectives we have provided the following services:
• The development of geographic information systems in the objectives of field development
• 3D visualization tools for geological and hydrodynamic models of oil and gas fields
• Software solutions for collection, organization, analysis and production of data conversion
• Development of algorithms for numerical simulation of seismic wave propagation in porous and elastic media
Simmakers Ltd offers the following services in computer modeling area:
• Simulation of soil freezing in complicated hydrogeological conditions
• Analysis of stress-strain state in pipelines operating under pressure
• Risk assessment of damage and leaks during pipeline transportation of multiphase hydrocarbons
• Assessment and minimization of temperature and humidity influence on the degradation of protective coatings and oil and gas pipeline corrosion
• Simulation of various emergency scenarios related to the transportation or storage of petroleum and natural gas
When solving problems in engineering, manufacturing and environmental sciences, it is necessary to carry out computer simulation of physical processes. In this area our company specializes in the use of mathematical modeling for analysis and research work.
Examples of our mathematical models include:
• Processes of liquid and gas flow in different media
• Stress-strain state of various products and constructions
• Processes of diffusion and heat exchange in solid and porous media
• Electromagnetic and acoustic wave propagation in various media
The use of computer simulation reduces the time required to choose operational parameters for technological processes such as material drying and the development of specialized software for such purposes.
We simulate the drying process for a various number of heat sources: convective drying, radiation drying, microwave drying, and also depending on the duration of the exposure source - continuous or discrete drying.
On the basis of the information provided by the client, boundaries of the selected area and the quantity of considered aquifers are chosen. In order to obtain correct simulation results, the boundaries of the area are chosen in such a way that the groundwater level or flow rate is known. In order to meet this requirement, it is recommended to choose the modeling area boundaries along rivers, lakes and waterfront lines.
Using elevation level maps, hydrogeological boreholes data, and the lithological description of the area, a 3D model of the hydrogeological object is created.
We aid in the development of CAD/CAM/CAE applications, offering services in the following areas:
• 2D/3D modeling applications with usage of existing and customized data formats (DFX, VRML, BREP, STEP, STL)
• Customized graphical user interfaces
• Tools for mesh generation
• Voxel 2D/3D graphics
• AVI video stream capturing from the OpenGL/DirectX animations
• Fast algorithms for geometric transformations
• Spatial analysis and scaling technologies
Implementation of mathematical modeling methods in engineering and manufacturing reduces the number of prototypes and their testing. While forecasting activity and risk assessment in economics and environmental science requires mathematical modeling. Furthermore, software implementation of any deterministic or stochastic model requires the use of computational methods.
The main focus area of our company is algorithm development and software implementation of the various computational mathematical methods, which are the following:
• multivariate conditional and unconditional optimization
• numerical solutions of partial differential equations
• numerical integration and differentiation
We develop 2D/3D graphic applications and engines using the following technologies and frameworks: DirectX, OpenGL, WPF 3D; PhysX, Havok.
Using С/C++, C#, Assembler, FORTRAN and Shader languages in conjunction with graphic technologies and architectures (i.e. CUDA, OpenCL) makes it possible to develop high-powered solutions for real-time geometry analysis, approximation and interpolation of surfaces.
This focus area involves the development of information systems which integrate, store, edit, analyze, share and display geographic information. The use of mapping technologies, remote sensing, land surveying, aerial photography, mathematics, photogrammetry, geography let us create high performing GIS/GPS applications.
Frost 3D Universal is the fastest and the most precise solver of heat transfer problems with phase transitions available! Frost 3D Universal allows you to make long-term predictions of permafrost thaw under the influence of anthropogenic and climatic factors. It is a unique software solution that considers the specificity of permafrost thermal stabilization processes with the help of cooling devices.
Simmakers САЕ Platform aims to develop software packages that perform numerical simulations of different physical and technological processes and their 3D visualization.
Oct 26, 2016 – Our leading mathematician gave presentation ...
Sept 26, 2016 – Simmakers team has made an expedition in…...
Sept 28, 2016 – Vladimir Gordiychuk gave a presentation on the topic ...
Aug 25, 2016 – We are pleased to announce the issuance of patent to Victor...
July 27, 2016 – Great gains are impossible without a sharp mind and...
June 28, 2016 – Simmakers Ltd. was fully involved in the range of ICOP 2016 ...
June 06, 2016 – Computer Simulation of Permafrost under the Thermal Influence...
Apr 11, 2016 – Presentation “Prediction Calculations of Projects Construction at the Design Stage under Rough...
Feb 10, 2016 – Simmakers Ltd. was approached by Ukrainian Oil&Gas Institute to...
Dec 22, 2015 — Simmakers Ltd. presenting webinars on thermal analysis...
Organisations We Partner With